Saturday 20 July 2013

The death of Dr. David Kelly - Contacting me

In my previous post I refer to a couple of relevant documents that I can no longer find online, specifically the written statement of Louise Holmes is contained in a document "Annex TVP 6" released by the Attorney General in June 2011 and evidence about the position of the body is contained in a report by Dr. Richard Shepherd, forensic pathologist.

I can supply copies of those documents to interested readers on request.

I can also supply a copy of the Section 13 Application of April 2012 on request, together with the Addenda thereto.

I can be contacted by email at the following address (intelligently reinterpreted):
who killed drkelly [at] btinternet dot com

Of course, remove whitespace and reinterpret [at] as @

If there are problems using that email address please leave a comment below.

I use that email address only occasionally so you may have to wait a few days for a response.

No comments:

Post a Comment