Wednesday 17 July 2013

Suggested rules of engagement

Assuming Mr. Rentoul accepts my invitation to debate these important matters I suggest the following as sensible rules of engagement.

  1. Initially at least we attempt to focus on the issue of the death of Dr. David Kelly and whether or not the finding of "suicide" by the Hutton Inquiry is credible or unbelievable, based on the evidence.
  2. We recognise that each of us "has a life" so that delays between posts are not only acceptable but inevitable.
  3. We try, so far as possible, to distinguish between facts, conjecture and opinion. I'm not pretending that that will always be easy.
That to me seems a reasonable starting point.

1 comment:

  1. I recommend "Dead Wrong: Straight Facts on the Country's Most Controversial Cover-Ups" by Richard Belzer (actor from Law & Order:SVU) and David Wayne.

    It is incredibly detailed and deals just with the facts. There are 10 subjects, one of who is David Kelly.

    ReplyDelete